Enjoy privacy and exclusivity in the heart of Sanford, a major business and cultural hub in Central Florida. Versailles offers you gorgeous homes in a small neighborhood setting. This gated community brings you the best of suburban living, with gorgeous homes and a safe environment.
Located along Orange Boulevard, the subdivision adjoins the Preserve at Astor Farms and Terra Bella. Versailles’ French Country-inspired homes evoke the romance and grandeur of the historical palace from which it gets its name.
Come home to timeless elegance. Come home to Versailles.
Real estate in Versailles
Versailles is comprised of just 63 home sites, most of which back into conservation or water. The housing stock is new, with construction beginning in 2012. It developed by M/I Homes, the only homebuilding company in the nation that offers a 30-year transferrable structural warranty.
As mentioned earlier, the community offers a small but excellent selection of French Country-style homes in a variety of models and floor plans. But what truly makes these residences unique is that they are Energy Star® homes, allowing you to minimize your impact on the environment.
The homes in this community have three to five bedrooms, along with two- or three-car garages.
The largest of the models, Gran Vista, offers more than 5,000 square feet of living space, with a master suite on the ground level.
If you want to explore your real estate options in Versailles, call the Joanne Foley Real Estate Group at (386) 690-6200 or send an email to Joanne(at)Joanne-Foley(dotted)com.
Attractions and activities in Versailles
- Sanford River Walk – This gorgeous park is the perfect spot for an afternoon stroll. Go for a walk along the paved pathway bordering the water, and there’s a concrete wall to keep kids and pets from falling into the lake.
- Katie’s Wekiva River Landing – Go kayaking, fishing, or birding at Katie’s Wekiva River Landing. The grounds are well-maintained, and there’s plenty of shade from the oaks that populate the area.
- Black Bear Wilderness Area – Go for a nice hike in the forest. Keep an eye out for the bald eagles, armadillos, and other animals that inhabit the area.
- Downtown Sanford – The vibrant downtown area is lined with shops, bars, and restaurants. Hunt for bargains, have some coffee, or go bar-hopping on a Friday night.
- Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens – Feed the giraffes and the crocodiles at Central Florida Zoo, where you’ll find a large collection of exotic animals. This family-friendly destination also features fun rides and picnic areas.
- Wayne Dench Performing Arts Center – Watch shows, film screenings, and special performances at the center. “Annie”, “Some Like It Hot”, and “The Music Man JR” are just some of the musicals that have been staged here. They also hold theater workshops for participants age 14 and older.
- Jeanine Taylor Folk Art – This gallery showcases the work of local artists. Be inspired by the artworks on display, and watch the artists in their workspaces during your visit.
- The Henry Shelton Sanford Memorial Library and Museum – The museum houses books, furniture, and picture artifacts from the general’s personal collection. Check out the fascinating exhibits and learn about Sanford’s history.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.