Experience the beauty of Tuscany in Sanford, where the mild climate and laid-back atmosphere is evocative of the southern European lifestyle. Be captivated by this gated community’s Old World charm. Terracina at Lake Forest brings you architecture inspired by one of Italy’s most celebrated regions.
Situated in scenic Lake Forest, just 22 miles from downtown Orlando, the community offers privacy and solitude without being cut off from the excitement of the city. Interstate 4 and Florida State Road 417 are less than five minutes away.
It is served by one of the leading school districts in Seminole County, making it ideal for families with growing children. Live the good life at Terracina – it has everything you need in a community, and more.
Real estate in Terracina at Lake Forest
The housing stock consists mainly of Tuscan-inspired townhomes. As a luxury enclave, the homes are of the finest quality. Construction began in 2007. Taylor Morrison Homes, one of the largest builders in the nation, are producing new construction homes in the community. These homes come with a one-year New Home Limited Warranty.
The majority of homes have two stories and two to four bedrooms.
Home features include:
- Tray ceilings
- Walk-in closets
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Maple or cherry cabinets
- Energy Star® certified kitchen appliances
- Recessed lighting in the kitchen and stairs
- Indoor laundry area
- Garden tub with ceramic tile decking
Terracina is governed by a homeowners association (HOA), which helps maintain the common areas, as well as preserve the character of the neighborhood.
For more information on the real estate market, call the Joanne Foley Real Estate Group at (386) 690-6200 or send an email to Joanne(at)Joanne-Foley(dotted)com.
Attractions and activities in Terracina at Lake Forest
- Clubhouse – The well-appointed clubhouse is the perfect place to unwind and meet other residents. Here you’ll find a fitness center, meeting room, kitchen, and patio. Residents may gain access to the facilities using a key card.
- Community pool – Swim some laps, soak in the rays, and or lounge by the water.
- Colonial TownPark – This shopping mall features best-of-brand retailers and trendy restaurants. Hunt for bargains and have lunch with friends. Ample parking and a genial atmosphere will make your visit a memorable one.
- Orlando Science Center – Take the kids to the science center, where they can learn about space, nature, and the human anatomy in a fun environment.
- New Smyrna Beach – Have a fun day out at this white sand beach, where cool waters and stunning views of the Atlantic will take your breath away. Go for a quick dip, play beach volleyball, or go on a leisurely stroll along the shoreline.
- Daytona Beach – Also known as “The Original American Beach”, this family destination brings you surf, sand, and sun. Enjoy the weather, watch the kids play in the water, and explore the nearby shops and restaurants.
- Daytona International Speedway – Racing fans shouldn’t miss the “The home of the Great American Race”. Catch the highly anticipated NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and many other exciting events.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.