This resort community was built with long time residents and short staying guests in mind, and is located only minutes away from Orlando’s world-famous destinations like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando and Sea World Orlando.
The resort features three signature golf courses designed by the leading names in the sport – Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to these, it also includes the following amenities:
- A tennis center with 6 “Hydro-Grid” clay courts
- A 5-acre water park for the exclusive use of members and their guests, as well as the resort’s official guests
- A spa and wellness center
- Kids’ Crew – a supervised day camp for kids
- 10 swimming pools, including the Seven Eagles infinity pool, Eleven’s rooftop pool, and 8 pools found in various Reunion communities
Reunion Resort also boasts topnotch restaurants and bars, as well as a number of picturesque event and wedding venues.
Real estate in Reunion includes stunning estates and single-family homes, luxurious villas and vacation homes, and top-of-the-line condos and townhomes – all found amid the resort’s luxurious grounds.
Owning a home in Reunion gives you exclusive access to the outstanding amenities the resort has to offer, anytime you want. The properties here also present great investment opportunities, with the community positioned as one of the finest luxury resorts in Southwestern Orlando, conveniently located close to the city’s world famous destinations.
Reunion’s beautiful residences are found in several neighborhoods:
- Carriage Pointe – This is a gated community featuring 2-story townhomes with garages and great views of the Tom Watson golf course
- The Grande – This 11-story villa community features spacious units with private balconies overlooking the resort. Amenities here include a sushi bar at the lobby, a rooftop pool and 2 fine dining restaurants.
- Heritage Crossing – This community includes 3-bedroom condominiums and townhomes with amazing views of the Arnold Palmer golf course. Amenities include 2 swimming pools and meeting facilities.
- Homestead – Located right at the center of Reunion, this community offers 360-degree views of the Tom Watson golf course and easy access to the resort’s amenities.
- Centre Court Ridge – Located centrally at the Tom Watson golf course, this community offers spacious luxury condos with private balconies. Amenities here include an exclusive heated pool, a playground and 6 tennis courts.
- Liberty Bluff – This community sits on the Arnold Palmer championship course, and features fenced courtyard-style homes with 3 to 10 bedrooms. Amenities include spas and summer kitchens.
- The Westside – Surrounded by the Jack Nicklaus golf course, this community features expansive custom homes in stunning architectural styles.
- The Villas (North and South) – These gorgeous condominium communities feature spacious 2 to 3 bedroom units with private terraces providing breathtaking views of the resort.
- The Terraces – Also a condominium community, it offers luxurious units with large balconies, as well as garages and designated parking spaces. Amenities here include a lap pool, cabanas, barbeque and picnic areas, and more.
- Seven Eagles – Offering one-bedroom and three-bedroom villas that overlook the Arnold Palmer golf course, this community is surrounded by the beautiful Linear Park and is located close to the Seven Eagles infinity pool.
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.